[foaf-protocols] WebID spec version http://bblfish.net/tmp/2010/08/02/

Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 16:02:02 CEST 2010

On 3 Aug 2010, at 14:58, Reto Bachmann-Gmür wrote:

> Hi Henry,
>
> i think the sparql query should go to a non-normative section or to the primer, but the spec should be explicit on the ontological terms (properties and datatypes) the verifying agent must understand.

That all depends on what that other document looks like.

For the moment this is close enough to the core of the protocol, to be worth adding here.

The reason we have so many SPARQL queries there is that we are switching to literal notation. If one had to choose the simplest one to keep would be the ASK query.

But for that we would all have to agree that the future is literal. We can leave that open for the moment.

Henry