[foaf-protocols] second webid meeting

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Fri Aug 6 01:17:23 CEST 2010

On 08/05/2010 02:49 PM, Henry Story wrote:
> Do we have the timetable fixed for the next webid meeting?

No yet. :)

Update the following poll if you want to be on the call, note the times
that work for you:

http://www.doodle.com/3czpkwmq58fht6ud

Ignore the dates, it's the same poll that we used for meeting last time,
so that's why the dates are old.

This time, note your preferences for general availability. In other
words, pick times that you are free on most weeks so that we can lock in
a regular time to have these fortnightly calls.

We'll pick a day and time that works for most of the people that want to
join on a regular basis.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: WebApp Security - A jQuery Javascript-native SSL/TLS library
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/07/20/javascript-tls-1/
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/07/20/javascript-tls-2/