Seth Russell russell.seth at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 15:02:33 CEST 2010

There is another reason why we should be a more heavey handed with
specifying formats ... and that is *reliability*.  If we leave the formats
so open and up to developers to coose, then we are going to get everything
all over the board ... pretty much what is happening right now.   So the
chances any one person has of seeing it work will be decreased.  When it
doesn't work for people, they will just go do something else.

Seth Russell
Podcasting: tagtalking.net
Facebook ing: facebook.com/russell.seth
Twitter ing: twitter.com/SethRussell
Blogging: fastblogit.com/seth/
Catalog selling: www.speaktomecatalog.com
Google profile: google.com/profiles/russell.seth