Bruno Harbulot Bruno.Harbulot at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Aug 6 15:37:26 CEST 2010

I've always been in favour of mandating a small number of formats:
RDF/XML and HTML+RDFa on the verification side (MUST) and at least one
of them on the publication side (MUST).

The only reason I'm against "MUST use RDFa" is to allow for cases where
it's impractical to embed the RDF within the HTML representation, which
can be compensated by serving the RDF via RDF/XML and content-type
negotiation.
HTML+RDFa in one representation may be preferable to HTML and RDF/XML in
distinct representations, but this can lead to quite a bit of tangled
code in the implementation of the template (or whatever produces the
representations), which isn't always desirable.

Best wishes,

Bruno.