[foaf-protocols] WebID and Portable Contacts

Stéphane Corlosquet scorlosquet at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 16:34:03 CEST 2010

On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 9:43 AM, Henry Story <henry.story at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 7, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Alexandre Passant
> <alexandre.passant at deri.org> wrote:
> > On 6 Aug 2010, at 18:36, Henry Story wrote:
> >> [snip]
> >> 3- write a GRDDL XSLT and XSPARQL transform from Portable Contacts to
> >> foaf, WebId, and see if they would be willing to publish this at their
> >> name space.
> >>

> > You may want to look at [1] that provides a XSPARQL transformation for
> such.
> >
> > Alex.
> >
> > [1] http://www.w3.org/Submission/xsparql-use-cases/#sec:xhtml2rdf
>
> Great! It is really nice to see how good that looks, how easy to read
> it is, and how efficient it must be :-)
>
> I could not find a list of parsers implementing this in any language,
> but it is cool enough to be worth implementing.

See XSPARQLer, an implementation in python, at
http://xsparql.deri.org/download

That's the only implementation I know of, and that's the one we used to test
the examples of the XSPARQL specs, but there might be others in java. I'm
cc'ing Nuno and Axel for them to give some eventual update on new
implementations.

Steph.