[foaf-protocols] WebID spec http://bblfish.net/tmp/2010/08/09/index-respec.html

Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 11:43:59 CEST 2010

I have updated the draft spec now with sketches of RDFa, RDF/XML, turtle, and a placeholder for GRDDL. This is explained by showing how they all are representations for the same graph, which I have included as an image I created with OmniGraffle.

I was thinking initially we should have a very minimal core spec and a number of specs surrounding this one. But I think now, after having followed the discussion over the past two weeks that we should perhaps do the splitting later if it is needed at all. The reason is that a lot of our discussion concerns issues with content negotiation, and that clearly if we don't cover that in the spec in an obvious and clear way, people will just ask exactly the same questions that have been going round and round on this list.

Note the above is just tentative, but I thought we should at least add that in. We can improve the language and examples, and correct mistakes in due course.

I have made this version available online here

    http://bblfish.net/tmp/2010/08/09/index-respec.html

And it is in github here

    http://github.com/bblfish/webid-spec

Btw, it would be nice to link this version to the previous one, and that one to this one. What is the best way to do this? Also how do I generate the final index.html ?