[foaf-protocols] WebID spec http://bblfish.net/tmp/2010/08/09/index-respec.html

Stéphane Corlosquet scorlosquet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 17:31:16 CEST 2010

+1 to specs with diagrams. It looked quite big at first sight but I'm sure
with a bit of polishing it'll fit perfectly in the document.

re generating the index.html, you can find some instructions at
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/ReSpec.js/documentation.html#saving-the-generated-specification.
In short, CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+s, save as XHTML (source). To save some time in
light of tomorrow conf call, I created a new draft, ED-webid-20100809 which
incorporate Henry's changes as well as some other issues I committed in the
past few days with the following changelog: Updates from WebID community:
OpenID and OAuth sections moved to separate document, switched to the URI
terminology instead of URL, added "Creating the certificate" and "Publishing
the WebID Profile document" section with a WebID graph and serializations in
Turtle and RDFa, improved SPARQL queries using literal notation with cert
datatypes, updated list of contributors, and many other fixes.

Here is hoping Manu can push it to http://payswarm.com/webid/ so we can all
look at the same version of the spec tomorrow. For now it's at
http://files.openspring.net/2010/08/webid-spec/

Steph.