[foaf-protocols] Latest WebID spec pushed to main site

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Mon Aug 9 23:26:33 CEST 2010

On 08/09/10 11:31, Stéphane Corlosquet wrote:
> Here is hoping Manu can push it to http://payswarm.com/webid/ so we can
> all look at the same version of the spec tomorrow.

The latest version (including Henry and Stephane's changes) has been
uploaded to the http://payswarm.com/webid/ site. Changes from the last
editors draft are available as a visible diff here:

http://payswarm.com/webid/drafts/ED-webid-20100809/diff-20100725.html

We're setting up a more permanent site for the spec and the community at
"getwebid.org". So, eventually, people can hit:

http://getwebid.org/spec/

to see the latest spec. We can also setup a wiki and other stuff on the
site in time.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: WebID - Universal Login for the Web
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/08/07/webid/2/