[foaf-protocols] openid4.me and foafssl.org on chromium

Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 00:09:06 CEST 2010

Just noticed that with the latest chromium on Apple Mac OSS [1]
- that is todays' and the one I had just before that which I downloaded
a few weeks ago - has the same problem with the following sites:

   https://openid4.me/
   https://foaf.me/simpleLogin.php

When I go to one of those it will ask me for a certificate. Whatever certificate
I choose I get the following error

[[
SSL connection error.

Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.
]]

I don't get that error for Firefox or Opera on OSX.

Is this a bug in Chromium? Is it tracked? If so where can we vote it up?

	Henry

[1] download chromium here
    http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/snapshots/