[foaf-protocols] openid4.me and foafssl.org on chromium

Akbar Hossain akkiehossain at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 20:00:49 CEST 2010

Hi Henry,

No problem on using Chromium 6.0.493.0 (56034) (latest overnight
build) on Windows XP.
No issue with the current production release of chrome 5.0.375.126 either.
I think Reto is reporting no issues with the overnight linux (Ubuntu)
build either.

(I did a slightly smaller test than the one you suggested)
The simpliest url (test) to report a bug against is https://openid4.me
It doesnt do any FOAF+SSL authentication it only requests the client
certificate.
(Perhaps it shouldn't but that is a different story).

I don't have an Apple Mac I can easily test with but I think maybe log a bug
(perhaps with a wireshark trace). Sorry a bit difficult for me to
debug further without a
repeatable test or traces to look at.

Thanks