[foaf-protocols] Webid Spec: Reference to the X.509 RFC 5280?

Bruno Harbulot Bruno.Harbulot at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Aug 16 13:16:06 CEST 2010

The PKIX spec (RFC 5280) is based on X.509, so it does repeat some of
the content of the X.509 spec and puts it into context (for a PKI).
However, the permitted values for the SAN are in the X.509 Specification.

Regarding Webfinger/Fingerpoint, I'm not quite sure how widespread this
is yet.

Best wishes,