[foaf-protocols] WebID and Portable Contacts

Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 00:03:01 CEST 2010

On 9 Aug 2010, at 10:54, Axel Polleres wrote:

>> That's the only implementation I know of, and that's the one we used to test the examples of the XSPARQL specs,
>> but there might be others in java. I'm cc'ing Nuno and Axel for them to give some eventual update on new
>> implementations.
>

> Inded we are re-implementing XSPARQLer in Java at the moment... drop us a line, if interested!

I am interested! Is it functioning yet?

I am trying to compile xsparql for python by following the instructions here:

   http://xsparql.deri.org/download

A few questions, due to their not being on osx any 'port' package for XQilla or joseki .

   I see that XQilla requires xerces-c-3.0.1 for example. Is one mean to install these somewhere? How does one do that? I imagine one may have to set some environmental variable...

   Btw, if I just want to create triples from transforming an XML document do I need the SPARQL endpoint?

Henry