[foaf-protocols] W3C WebID review

Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 20:54:25 CEST 2010

On 18 Aug 2010, at 19:44, Joe Presbrey wrote:

> Do you know if its going to be at W3C MIT? I'd like to join if its not too late!

I can't tell from the blurb I received. Perhaps Harry Halpin or Doug Schepers will know. But if the meeting is happening in a conference room there it certainly would be good to have someone else intimately familiar with WebID be present too.

(Harry, Joe built the foaf+ssl apache module...)

 a few others on the list participate want to participate to, (at least to listen, given that there is not much time). Though I would understand if at this point due to the exploratory nature of the discussion the space for attendance was limited.