[foaf-protocols] Easy-ish certificate generation tool

Joe Presbrey presbrey at csail.mit.edu
Thu Aug 19 01:23:46 CEST 2010

Cool! Success here.

[presbrey at endor tmp]$ openssl pkcs12 -in alice.p12 -nodes | openssl
x509 -text | grep -iA1 alter
Enter Import Password:
MAC verified OK
            X509v3 Subject Alternative Name:
                URI:http://www.example.net/alice

Fedora release 13 (Goddard)
Linux 2.6.33.6-147.fc13.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Jul 6 22:32:17 UTC 2010
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Gambas IDE looks just like I remember VB6, but the ALL CAPS SYNTAX
takes me back much further! Nice job,

--
Joe Presbrey