[foaf-protocols] W3C WebID review

Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 10:19:03 CEST 2010

Thanks Doug for the detailed clarification.

    The purpose of my initial mail was to let the community on which WebId depends - which is the living body which makes up the protocol - know simply that something was being discussed, and that I was involved, so they did not get the feeling that we were leaving them out of a process, however tentative that process was.

   It is remarkable that the WebId protocol - the protocol to help people conduct business in private - is the one that we would never have discovered  had we not conducted our work in public.

   At our next WebId meeting we should discuss the issues of how we can legitimately represent the WebId community.

   Thanks for opening a process at the W3C for us,

	Sincerely,

		Henry Story

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/