[foaf-protocols] Easy-ish certificate generation tool

Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 10:49:07 CEST 2010

Thanks for sharing Toby,

It looks like we need a new section on the wiki for client side WebId wizards. This is certainly a big improvement from our initial command line driven interface, of a year and a half ago :-)

 On the browser based generation of certificates I have been finding these to be amazingly simple. My recent foray seems to indicate that even creating certificates for IE 7 is a one click affair. I'll be putting a video together sometime this week to show certificate creation on as many browsers as I can get my hands on.

  Henry