[foaf-protocols] Upcoming WebID telecon topics

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Sat Aug 21 05:28:24 CEST 2010

On 08/20/2010 05:45 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> ManU: you mentioned that there had been some concerns raised
> externally.  Is the intention here to put these in the github issue list?

Yes, that's the intention... I've already added a few of those issues
and will add more as time allows. Akbar Hossain has also added quite a
few issues to the list, which is great!

If everybody could comb the issue list and add anything that they feel
is an outstanding issue, it would really help us track the specific
items that need improvement in the spec:

http://github.com/msporny/webid-spec/issues

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: WebID - Universal Login for the Web
http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2010/08/07/webid/2/