[foaf-protocols] WebID Telecon Minutes for 2010-08-10

Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 09:12:06 CEST 2010

Thanks for the work Manu. Great job.

We did not it seems get much further in the past two weeks, for a number of reasons, of which I think the pressure on the Social Web XG to come out with it's final report.

In my case I have also had to prepare to go to Ireland for http://2010.blogtalk.org/ which means I have been trying to concentrate on coding Clerezza, which I was also hoping to use to have something more interesting to say at the W3C meeting next week.

As it happens I just realised that I will be travelling at the time of the meeting myself on Tuesday. You yourself you told me won't be able to make it either. So I think we should push this meeting back a week or two perhaps.

I will fill out some of the bug reports you put up very soon.

btw, this reminds me: does everybody have access to the ESW Wiki? Everybody who has produced an implementation should have access. We should continue using that I think.

Henry

PS. On a completely different note, here is a fascinating short story I just came across by Edgar Allan Poe "The Purloined Letter" one of the first detective stories, which is about many things, but at one level at least about what it is to keep secrets in the open...

http://sfgoldengatebridge.com/yeoldelibrary.com/text/PoeEA/purloined/index.htm