[foaf-protocols] WebID talk at W3C - WebId+Flash

Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 02:11:00 CEST 2010

There is still a lot we need to understand about the WebId+Flash protocol. I do think there could be something very interesting there btw. But we need to understand the whole idea much better.

Here are a few issues that came up recently

If I go to

> https://webid.digitalbazaar.com/manage/

It tells me that my webid is

  http://webid.digitalbazaar.com/demo/ids/1944828261