[foaf-protocols] Consensus on Web Identity presentation to W3C

Melvin Carvalho melvincarvalho at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 00:07:27 CEST 2010

On 25 August 2010 23:34, Henry Story <henry.story at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have put a little screencast called
>
>   "WebID creation and use in 4 minutes"
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4dlMTZhUDc&feature=channel

Very nice!

Also it's possible to show your recent activities by clicking on the
'Activity' tab

http://foaf.me/?webid=http://bblfish.net/people/henry/card#me

And you'll see:

*bblfish: How to use and create a #WebID in 4 minutes using Chromium,
Firefox, Opera. http://bit.ly/bjAmVo *

*Source: Twitter / bblfish <http://twitter.com/bblfish> | 25 Aug 2010 | 9:55
pm*
:)