[foaf-protocols] webid presentation at w3c

Henry Story henry.story at bblfish.net
Thu Aug 26 20:06:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

just to let you know that I think the talk this afternoon at the W3C went
very well. Of course we will see how things proceed from here. We did not
quite get time to demo Manu's flash+webid work, but it was very useful as a
background possibility to divert from some of our known
browser limitation problems.

Can't really say more as I am here at the Galway blogtalk conference, and I
need to join the others for some things.

Henry

(Grrr: just spent way too much time trying to fix a problem due to what
seems to be a firewall issue with SMTP here)