[foaf-protocols] Subversion w/ WebID

Joe Presbrey presbrey at csail.mit.edu
Thu Aug 26 23:26:14 CEST 2010

Yes, good clarifications. I believe this applies to SVN DAV and have
not looked into svnserve yet (though I have used svnserve over SSL).

Server-side, mod_authn_webid will already authenticate (SVN) clients.
It hooks into Apache before the SVN DAV module.

This note was that the SVN client can act as an agent for a WebID user.

Feel free to head up this demo. I'm about to commit multiple SAN
support in the authn module and have a few bugs in authz before I can
play with this...

--
Joe Presbrey