[foaf-protocols] Multiple entries in SAN in mod_authn_webid

Kingsley Idehen kidehen at openlinksw.com
Fri Aug 27 13:45:30 CEST 2010

  On 8/27/10 5:10 AM, Joe Presbrey wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 6:59 PM, Kingsley Idehen<kidehen at openlinksw.com>  wrote:
>> We also support SANs with multiple entries. Thus it begs the question:
>> how many WebID implementations don't support this important capability?
>> Are we still debating this matter re. WebID spec?
> What other important capabilities of WebID do you implement that we're
> missing in Apache? (We're trying to replace 'AuthType Basic' with
> 'AuthType WebID')

Hmm. don't know of the top of my head, maybe when the ESW Wiki page re.
capabilities is done, we can reconcile that way :-)

Don't know if this is relevant re. Apache:

We do support Webfinger (for mailto: and acct: scheme URIs) and
Fingerpoint - which enables dealing with the dilemma of having mailto:
and acct: scheme URIs that co-reference a given Subject in a Cert that
doesn't carry WebID, via owl:sameAs or IFP inference.

President&  CEO