[foaf-protocols] webid-linked claim verification?

Seth Russell russell.seth at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 02:14:32 CEST 2010

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Nathan <nathan at webr3.org> wrote:

> Melvin Carvalho wrote:
>
>> On 26 August 2010 17:35, Seth Russell <russell.seth at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>  In other words.  I want a library with the following 4 functions ...
>>>
>>> $id = signup()
>>> $id = signin()
>>> sendMessage ($id, $message)
>>>

>> I think every webid should have a semantic inbox
>>

> 100% agree re semantic inbox, and like seth's focus on simplicity

I also like the idea of a semantic inbox.  We could say that ...

   $message_to_process = getMessage ($id)

... is how you read it.   Note also that getting information from a person's
profile would probably be done with something like ...

  $email = sendMessage ($id, "get email")

Of course this could be coded as a class ... i just tend to think in
functions.

Seth