[foaf-protocols] webid-linked claim verification?

Nathan nathan at webr3.org
Mon Aug 30 02:35:22 CEST 2010

Seth Russell wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 4:35 PM, Nathan <nathan at webr3.org> wrote:
>
>> Melvin Carvalho wrote:
>>
>>> On 26 August 2010 17:35, Seth Russell <russell.seth at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>  In other words.  I want a library with the following 4 functions ...
>>>>

>>> I think every webid should have a semantic inbox
>>>
>> 100% agree re semantic inbox, and like seth's focus on simplicity
>>

> I also like the idea of a semantic inbox.  We could say that ...
>
>    $message_to_process = getMessage ($id)
>
> ... is how you read it.   Note also that getting information from a person's
> profile would probably be done with something like ...
>
>   $email = sendMessage ($id, "get email")

you could implement this one above now, I've already done code for php
that would let you do this:
   $email = $id->{'foaf:mbox'};
or
   $email = get($id, 'foaf:mbox');

it'd be a minor job to give short names to some common properties, or
even make a simple method/function:

   $email = getEmail($webid);

Best,

Nathan