[foaf-protocols] new WebID Charter draft

peter williams home_pw at msn.com
Fri Dec 17 03:38:43 CET 2010

Id guessed that already. I was thinking more of your 1 or 2 man startup,
that wants to grow fast so a cisco (and any one of 100 other firms) buys
them out...cos its faster than boostrapping an internal team.

We have to play the game the way it actually works! Cannot be too pure, or
overly academic. There are 4 other contenders for the throne... The web has
to win because of connectivity, momentum, foresight and the right politics
edge to capture the sensibilities of huge populations.