[foaf-protocols] WebID - mandated syntax or market solution? was WebID Incubator Charter draft

Henry Story henry.story at bblfish.net
Fri Dec 17 16:54:25 CET 2010

The group should if all goes well start by Jan 10 2010. It would be
best if everyone can work on improving their implementations by then.
I'll be working on improving Clerezza.

We seem to have had no problem for the moment dealing with different
formats... Let's see how things work out in practice.

Henry