[foaf-protocols] some more .net code for an FOAFSSL.org RP site, interworking with foafssl.org IDP (with Unit Test).

Peter Williams home_pw at msn.com
Tue Feb 23 20:19:58 CET 2010

My code today is NOT encoding the authreqissuer parameter using the
_requestor's_ choice of contentencoding.

I can make it do so, by formally using the library frameworks support for
redirects ( rather than manually manipulating response status codes, headers
and HTML body ).

What does the spec call for?

            // convert all non-ASCII chars before ? to %XX using UTF-8 and

            // after ? using .ContentEncoding