[foaf-protocols] FOAF+ssl, db engine....

Kingsley Idehen kidehen at openlinksw.com
Mon Jan 18 21:56:49 CET 2010

Peter Williams wrote:
> [SNIP]
>
> Now I have not mentioned rdfa in the above. I'm also interested if, through
> a web revolution/revolt, all the above is discarded - and I can simply take
> my existing web app's HTML, throw some rdfa tags in there... and be done
> with it. The existing HTML page in the web app becomes the data source.
> Thus, the existing My web app becomes the data source. Obviously, existing
> websso (saml, openid, foaf+ssl) already gives me security tokens (and
> federation), there.

Well, this is where you look to HTML+RDFa and something like
GoodRelations, even better, real estimate is now a realm of immense
interest re. recipes.

Links:

1. http://www.heppnetz.de/projects/goodrelations/
2.
http://www.ebusiness-unibw.org/wiki/GoodRelations#CookBook:_GoodRelations_Recipes_and_Examples
- recipes (real estate cookbook in development at this time)
mailing list

Kingsley