[foaf-protocols] [OpenID] making OpenId RESTful

Peter Williams home_pw at msn.com
Fri Jan 22 00:42:23 CET 2010

Isn't this just identical to the saml attribute query - the one
profiled to take a name from the client cert in the ssl handshake
released by user to a grid computing endpoint and query the the idp,
which in turn makes an ldaps query (whose server may return a referall
ldaps URL or a partial resultset -to be further chased by this now
"proxy" resource guard "acting for" the rp (partial resultsets often
manifest from type inference in the object schema for the named entry,
which can mean different mutiple inherited documents are associated
with the name claim to obtained from different endpoints when doing
insert/select posts))?