[foaf-protocols] Stribe Opens To All And Starts Thinking About Its Own Open Graph
melvincarvalho at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 22:58:19 CEST 2010
Stribe <http://www.stribe.com/> had a good 2009. The service that aims to
make it as simple as possible for any site to add a social network on top of
their existing website ...
Stribe is striving to be a bit more robust. Here’s the list of features they
- Customizable profiles including user-specific photos, status updates
and community information
- User modules to show who is online, and let users chat and send
- A Newsfeed where users can create new topics and share with the
- Facebook and Twitter Connect to let any visitor of a website sign-in
and join the community
- Badges to reward most active users and websites
- RSS sharing to distribute and provide more news for visitors
- “Widget” size to make integration easier
- Stribe in White Label: webmasters can now customize their Stribe social
network widget with the look and feel of their website.
I wonder how hard this would be to do with FOAF?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the foaf-protocols