[foaf-protocols] call to arms

Henry Story henry.story at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 11:03:04 CEST 2010

[ following up on a long discussion on the semantic web mailing list
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2010Mar/thread.html#msg160
  and moving to foaf-protocols ]

Hi Ying Ding,

  Vivo sounds very interesting indeed. It should be quite easy to add foaf+ssl authentication to Vivo ( http://esw.w3.org/Foaf%2Bssl ). This could allow the researchers then to login to other sites and collaborate together.

  Is Vivo written in a particular language or with a particular framework? Is there anything we could do to help foaf+ssl enable vivo?

	Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/