[foaf-protocols] ironkey secure usb raises $22mm

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Tue May 4 18:01:45 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Story Henry <henry.story at bblfish.net> wrote:
> I think as soon as we have good demos, this will be one way of making a bit of money from
> the social networking code we are developing.

Just an aside. Might be interesting to have such a device also with an
RFID in it, so if you trust the association between key and RFID, then
cheaper RFID-based checks can be used to demonstrate possession...

Context: I was chatting with the MediaMatic folk here in Amsterdam,
they have these nice 'ik tags', simple RFIDs -
http://www.mediamatic.net/page/101128/en - and a few devices like
camera-windows that use the link between RFID and Web account to make
quick record of 'co depicitions'...