[foaf-protocols] Fwd: TransAnn: 11-May-2010 LCWD of Digital Signatures for Widgets spec; deadline 1 June 2010

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Tue May 11 17:01:13 CEST 2010

This is worth some attention. W3C Widgets are just zipped files of Web
content (XHTML, Javascript etc.) alongside a manifest and -typically-
some device/service APIs. If this spec works for signing and checking
W3C Widget zips, it ought to be readily applicable to doing the same
with RDF/XML and RDFa, or at least to encouraging tooling and habits
that could be re-used.

Can those who know this stuff take a look over the W3C spec and send
any comments to the address indicated in the spec. Last Call means "we
think we're done", so they're looking for final little bugs and
showstopper-related comments, rather than big changes.

cheers,

Dan