[foaf-protocols] Using @rel to broaden scope of what we currently call FOAF+SSL

Story Henry henry.story at bblfish.net
Thu May 13 18:24:22 CEST 2010

On 13 May 2010, at 17:16, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

> What's not to like about <link/> in <head/> ?

- not extensible
- can only have one public key per user
- would require more work
- not proven to be simpler: many implementations on this list were done
by people with very little RDF experience initially and they succeeded quite
well.

The real problem is we don't have enough WebIds. We need to work on retrofitting existing popular web2.0 apps with them. As I just wrote up on the wiki, that is easy to do