[foaf-protocols] Testing FOAF+SSL Aspects: Signup & Registration

Melvin Carvalho melvincarvalho at gmail.com
Fri May 14 10:46:37 CEST 2010

2010/5/13 Kingsley Idehen <kidehen at openlinksw.com>

> Henry,
>
> Please visit: <https://kingsley.idehen.net/ods>, let me know if this now
> works for your WebID re. signup. If you take the:
> <https://kingsley.idehen.net/ods> route, click on the paddlock.

Very nice!

Signup detects my webid

Sign in doesnt seem to have a webid section, though I believe i have an
account there with a webid setup.

I'm working on making a similar interaction for elgg.

Henry:  one issue with the 'suck identity' interaction that I showed you
yesterday (this gets the modulus/exponent from an existing cert) we can do
this no https but with the delegated version it's harder to fish out the
modulus ... any chance you could send it back in the query string?