[foaf-protocols] FOAF+SSL : Moving Towards a Spec -- A Show of Interest?

Story Henry henry.story at bblfish.net
Fri May 14 11:19:02 CEST 2010

On 14 May 2010, at 09:53, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> A formal spec for Secure WebID aka FOAF+SSL aka FOAF+TLS was mentioned
> yesterday.
>
> I was wondering who'd be interested in helping contribute?  I would to start
> with.  I think it would be logical for Henry to Chair.
>
> Perhaps we should start getting some things ready, and more polished, in
> preparation?
>
> Just say +1 if you'd be interested in helping

+1

I think that we have already done most of the work, and that this is a question
of going up over all the little details more carefully, building test cases, etc...

Hopefully it won't take long to do. And the benefit would be that it should end up
being much easier to make institutions much more comfortable supporting it.

On the other hand it's not a dramatic hurry, so we can take our time and proceed as
if that was what we were doing. That's what we have been doing all along.