[foaf-protocols] Some basic questions prior to development ?

Seth Russell russell.seth at gmail.com
Fri May 14 19:57:45 CEST 2010

>FOAF is supported by google and there's at least one bridge to twitter
http://semantictweet.com/

Wow! I am truly impressed with how much information that provides.    One
big question:  if people use that information and write in their foaf
profiles that they foaf:knows me as  http://semantictweet/SethRussell#me but
i am accumulating information about myself in my own profile where i
consider myself to be http://foaf.me/seth#me  won't we all get just a little
bit confused?   Shouldn't you have some way in your tool to ask me not only
who i am to twitter but where i consider my official profile to reside?

Is there, or can there be such a tool for facebook?  For Google?  How are
all of these different foaf identities of me ever going to ever get equated?

Seth Russell
Alpha testing: tagtalking.net
Facebook ing: facebook.com/russell.seth
Twitter ing: twitter.com/SethRussell
Blogging: fastblogit.com/seth/
Catalog selling: www.speaktomecatalog.com
Google profile: google.com/profiles/russell.seth