[foaf-protocols] Some basic questions prior to development ?

Nathan nathan at webr3.org
Fri May 14 21:49:53 CEST 2010

Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> Story Henry wrote:
>>>>
>>> http://semantictweet.com/
>>>
>>> Wow! I am truly impressed with how much information that provides.    One
>>
>> I think of semantictweet as a demo of what twitter could be doing if they wanted to.
>
> Semantictweet, Identi.ca, URIBurner, others, just options for people to
> choose from etc..
>
> Remember, Identi.ca is just one of a plethora of data spaces on the
> public Web :-)

smob [1] is really worth mentioning too, doesn't get near enough
coverage, imho.

[1] http://smob.me/

ps: there are a lot more people supporting foaf as well, remember
Drupal's getting RDFa out of the box and a chunk of work has gone in to
ensuring that FOAF is used for users, then there's LiveJournal with 15+
million people, and.. well see for yourself http://esw.w3.org/FoafSites
[unsure how up to date that list is]