[foaf-protocols] Disclosing information to a web app from secret parts of our profile

Seth Russell russell.seth at gmail.com
Tue May 18 21:46:14 CEST 2010

Even if foaf+ssl is still at the proof of concept stage, i'm troubled that i
cannot find where a user is to manage the disclosure of information from a
private part of their profile?    Perhaps for my simple spin to win app, i
don't really need it.  But i am building an entire customer relationship
where, in this modern TiVoed world, one should expect to provide the
information for say a billing form, (like
http://www.speaktomecatalog.com/billing.php )  only once.   How is that
information to be made available from a person's foaf profile in a user
friendly, yet secure,  manner?