[foaf-protocols] Simple WebID based Resource ACL test #2

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Fri May 21 13:35:40 CEST 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 3:31 AM, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen at openlinksw.com> wrote:
> All,
>

> Here is another resource protected by FOAF+SSL.
>
> If you want to see what's the URL de-references, you will need to
> provide me with your WebID.

> Not being challenged to present your X.509 Cert. means failure on my end.

I get this depressing scareware:

"""The site's security certificate is not trusted!
You attempted to reach kingsley.idehen.net, but the server presented a
certificate issued by an entity that is not trusted by your computer's
operating system. This may mean that the server has generated its own
security credentials, which Google Chrome cannot rely on for identity
information, or an attacker may be trying to intercept your
communications. You should not proceed, especially if you have never
seen this warning before for this site.
"""

And proceed anyway -vs- back to safety dialog

Proceeding -> a username / password challenge, labelled 'DAV'

cheers,

Dan

(Chrome on OSX)