[foaf-protocols] adding Ping to Simple WebID based Resource ACL

mike amundsen mamund at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 21:28:44 CEST 2010

Kingsley:

<snip>
> We have to think in terms of Data Spaces (collections of Data Objects
> with de-referencable identifiers) and CRUD.
</snip>

Just to help me out (as i'm a n00b here), Data Spaces ~= containers
and Data Objects ~= items, right?
As a follow-up, I have a FOAF *file* and in that are several items
(foaf:Person, rsa:RSAPublicKey, etc.); so the FOAF *file* is the Data
Space and the foaf:Person is a Data Object, right?

TIA

mca
http://amundsen.com/blog/
http://mamund.com/foaf.rdf#me