[foaf-protocols] testing pingback

Story Henry henry.story at bblfish.net
Thu May 27 11:37:55 CEST 2010

On 27 May 2010, at 10:14, Sebastian Tramp wrote:

> quote mike amundsen (26.5.2010):
>
> Hi mike,
>
> same problem as for henry. you have to write the triple in YOUR foaf file first ...

Perhaps a slighly longer explanation in the error page about this would help
avoiding to repeat this :-)

It is a bit short at present "No links in source document."

We were two here who found that a bit cryptic.

You could improve it by specifying the SPARQL query that you were running, so

ASK {
<http://bblfish.net/people/henry/card#me> ?r <http://bblfish.net/people/henry/card#me>.
}

in my case as I was pinging myself :-)

I wonder if with an OWL reasoner, that could have brought an OK, with ?r being bound to owl:sameAs ?

Henry