[foaf-protocols] todo: smtp/pop proxy for Web Mail

Henry Story henry.story at bblfish.net
Sat Sep 4 19:28:44 CEST 2010

Karl Dubost pointed me to Paul Prescod's work on RESTmail, that fits the bill perfectly (at first glance). The only piece missing is the authentication bit for him, and we can solve that. So we should see if we can join forces there....

   http://www.prescod.net/rest/restmail/
   http://restmail.org/

I'll try contacting him,

	Henry