[foaf-protocols] Python implementations?

Ian Campbell Jacobi pipian at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 8 16:32:57 CEST 2010

Ah, the link probably broke while I was changing hosts over the past
week.  I've
fixed the issues (I forgot to port over my .htaccess file).

Now, that said, TAAC is almost certainly suffering from some coderot as I've
left it for the past two years without doing any major changes to it.  I will
see what I can do about bringing it up to date with the latest FOAF+SSL
implementations in the next few weeks and putting it out on our Mercurial repo
(http://dig.csail.mit.edu/hg/) rather than in the old SVN repo.

Ian