[foaf-protocols] Why SAN?

Nathan nathan at webr3.org
Fri Sep 17 19:13:08 CEST 2010

Henry Story wrote:
> On 17 Sep 2010, at 16:41, Nathan wrote:
> Perhaps you can let us know what  your problem is, and we can help you fix
> it?

thankfully there is no problem :) as mentioned earlier "the point is to
figure out whether everything could still work without breaking anything
fundamental, if so then when it comes to mapping WebID to other +TLS
protocols now or in the future then a good example may pop up and we'll
know a priori if it's an option to have WebID transported outside the
certificate."

No worries, all is good,

Best,

Nathan