[foaf-protocols] Language support for Modulus, Exponent, SAN

Joe Presbrey presbrey at csail.mit.edu
Sun Sep 19 23:31:09 CEST 2010

Lua -- is a powerful, fast, lightweight, embeddable scripting language.

has seen so much love in lighttpd 1.x:
http://redmine.lighttpd.net/projects/lighttpd/wiki/AbsoLUAtion
that not only has it been continue into lighttpd 2.x:
http://redmine.lighttpd.net/projects/lighttpd2/wiki/Mod_lua

but has also been picked up by Apache:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_lua.html

next release, Apache 2.3, will ship lua support so will allow for
shared server module implementations across vendors!

--
Joe Presbrey