[foaf-protocols] Language support for Modulus, Exponent, SAN

Joe Presbrey presbrey at csail.mit.edu
Mon Sep 20 20:02:54 CEST 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Joe Presbrey <presbrey at csail.mit.edu> wrote:
> I created some redland/librdf bindings for Lua this afternoon.  I
> created some derived on dajobe's redland-bindings package.  Hopefully
> soon I'll get his help committing+releasing them upstream.  Toby,
> please publish your lexer!

Redland Lua bindings now work in git trunk
http://git.librdf.org/view?p=bindings.git;a=commitdiff;h=eb290d786fcac2ca4196d2c9c6bd058e30edc37a

PS, Toby: I would rather see your recent Wordnet coding than the
lexer. Specifically, your superclassing rules, eg. for Fool. homonyms,
meronyms, lions, tigets, and bears, oh my!