[foaf-protocols] WEBID: ISSUE-5 Move Github repository to WebID community-owned repository

Toby Inkster tai at g5n.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 01:06:29 CEST 2010

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 16:06:50 -0400
Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet at gmail.com> wrote:

> The point was not really whether we should move away from github,
> (github has worked well so far to work on the spec and we're all
> comfortable with it),

Speak for yourself.

I hate git with a passion and have battled too much in the past with
that timesink-masquerading-as-a-version-control-system to bother even
trying to edit the WebID spec.

I know git is fashionable right now, but it just doesn't work the same
way my head works, and I refuse to do business with it.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail at tobyinkster.co.uk>