[foaf-protocols] Language support for Modulus, Exponent, SAN

Toby Inkster tai at g5n.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 01:35:52 CEST 2010

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:02:54 -0400
Joe Presbrey <presbrey at csail.mit.edu> wrote:

> PS, Toby: I would rather see your recent Wordnet coding than the
> lexer. Specifically, your superclassing rules, eg. for Fool. homonyms,
> meronyms, lions, tigets, and bears, oh my!

I don't do anything particularly fancy - all the hard stuff was done by
the Wordnet project.

Quick code dump here:

	http://ontologi.es/WordNet/query-cgi.html

Basic code flow is to get data from Wordnet, then build an
RDF/JSON-like data structure in memory, then serialise it out. There's
a few utility functions at the end of the script, and some closurey
stuff at the start to handle namespaces, but it's mostly one long
procedure.

--
Toby A Inkster
<mailto:mail at tobyinkster.co.uk>